When It Pours It Keeps Pouring

Remember how I shared all those things going on and was all “whee! stress! changes! uncertainty!

So yeah. Even more happened this week. I wrote about it at Babble and would love for you to come see. My life is more cray than even I could make up…

Why I broke up with my midwife.

Pregnant with mold in the house – what would you do?

Let’s all have some Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme deliciousness today and fall into a sugar coma and wake up when this is all over, mkay?

Amber@theRunaMuck June 3, 2011 at 5:47 pm

If only we could do a toast with a few pastries right now!

Kelly Sauer June 6, 2011 at 7:29 am

Oh Ari… wow.

Praying for you guys. Really, really wish we could do more!

I hope your new midwife turns out to be awesome – you’ll have to tell me who she is!

gitz June 13, 2011 at 11:47 pm

been praying the mold is cleaned up quickly, ari. how is it going?

Jen (Balancing Beauty and Bedlam) June 21, 2011 at 9:17 am

Oh friend – I am with you on that, and I can’t wait to meet this sweet blessing in real life!! What a constant reminder of God’s Love.

Robin ~ Pensieve June 28, 2011 at 8:16 am

I’ve checked in on you a few times here and your quiet disquiets me a little. So I’m praying for you this morning.

Love you, Ari.
.-= Robin ~ Pensieve´s last blog ..One Thousand Gifts: Old friends =-.

Fairlight June 28, 2011 at 10:09 pm

Rachael sent me over and I’ve been reading back a bit. I can understand the moving and the stress and being pregnant and care provider upheavals. You totally deserve the donuts! Enjoy. And maybe we’ll meet some time soon at one of the natural mom dates. :)

PS. Where did you and your friend have the best luck thrift shopping??

orlando process server August 1, 2011 at 4:02 pm

Yes, falling into a sugar coma and forgetting all those problem that surround us does sound like a good idea. But then there’s waking up!
But then again changes are a good thing – there is something new and exciting and unknown that waits around the corner.
.-= orlando process server´s last blog ..Casey Anthony served while in jail =-.