Hearing holiday music yet? We’re going to have a VERY different Christmas this year, being in the South (my son asked if it’s still Christmas if it doesn’t snow…) and working on our own idea of Christmas Change (more about that to come). I’ve been learning about how to combine giving gifts to loved ones (which I just ADORE doing) with giving to the poor and needy, remembering the true Spirit of Christmas. I can’t wait to share more with you as we shift our traditions and create new, more meaningful ones.
As a part of the giving to loved ones part of all that, I’ve been feverishly working on a Fit & Healthy Gift Guide over at Lifetime Moms, and will also be co-hosting an Eco Lovely Gift Guide here at my blog along with Sara Sophia at her site Tout Est Des Roses beginning next week.
I’ll even have some fun things to giveaway (like today) and hopefully you can win some gifts for loved ones and use the money you saved on someone who wouldn’t otherwise hear the Message of the season from your heart and from your gifting — both of which the poor and needy would gladly accept.
First up, I’m going to be writing about all kinds of gift ideas for the Fit & Healthy channel of Lifetime Moms, and we already have a sneak peek up of my top picks in each category of Spa, Food, Eco, Life and Fitness, so definitely check them out! Chocolate, pampering, THEBESTBAGEVER, seriously these are incredible.
These are some do not miss products that I have LOVED, and we have some great discount codes to help keep things paired down and budget friendly this season. The best part? Giveaways!
After you’ve read all about my top picks, come back here and have a chance to win these great prize packs:
The team behind Etsy Earth is giving away a WHOLE BAG of their adorable handmade goodies! Everything you see described in the Lifetime Moms feature, will go to one lucky winner. Amazing, no? The Etsy Earth team is a collection of Etsy artisans committed to sustainable earth friendly handmade goods.
I am in love with these products and so thrilled that you will be gifted with them too. Something for mom, for baby, for the funky t-shirt aficionado, and more. If you are an Etsy lover, this is an amazing giveaway!
Belletare products are perfect for that special lady — moms, grandmas, friends, who could really use some pampering. They are:
- all-natural, cruelty- free, and include superior natural and certified-organic ingredients.
- Include powerful antioxidants, botanical extracts, essential fatty acids and vitamins
- Use only pure ingredients – never any synthetic fragrances, parabens, petro-chemicals, or anything toxic.
- always packaged in recyclable/reusable materials.
The people from Belletare would like to give one lucky reader the Vivace Three-Phase Gift collection, which includes full size Shower Gel, Body Polish and Lotion ($98+ value!).
I will randomly choose two winners, one for the Etsy Earth prize package and one for the Belletare Gift Collection.
How to enter:
1. Leave a comment here telling me your favorite tip for staying fit & healthy through the holidays. This comment required for entry.
2. Additional Entry – Sign up for the Belletare VIP club (free) for news and offers from Belletare (leave an additional comment telling me you did).
3. Additional Entry – Peruse the Etsy Earth site and tell me about a product or store that caught your eye, and why (leave an additional comment telling me you did).
4. Additional Entry — Subscribe to my RSS feed (leave an additional comment telling me you did).
5. Additional Entry — Subscribe to my blog via email (leave an additional comment telling me you did).
6. Additional Entries — Tweet about the giveaway! Be sure to include giveaway link. Can do this once per day (leave an additional comment with a link to the tweet).
Giveaway ends December 4th at Noon Eastern. Open to US residents only. Good Luck!