Steph tagged me for another meme, the chain letters of blogging that I hate to love and love to hate. Its going to be hard to make this one interesting, but I’ll try.
Four jobs I’ve held:
1. Worked at the information booth at my school (Northern Arizona University) and watched cute boys walk by all day. They never noticed me. Not once.
2. Salesperson at Express in the mall (I was 15 and not cute or skinny enough to really work there, so they literally had me in the back doing inventory at every shift. I wish I was kidding.).
3. EMT, worked at an Emergency Room (it paid more than working on an ambulance, but it was way less cool).
4. Paralegal (so boring I wanted to stab my eyes with hot forks just to have something interesting happen).
Four movies I can watch over and over again:
1. Pirates of the Caribbean (all of them)
2. Little Miss Sunshine
3. Top Gun (Take my breath away…)
4. Goonies (“This one right here. This one’s mine. And I’m taking it back.”)
Four places I have lived:
3. Los Angeles
Four tv shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. The Amazing Race
3. Ghost Whisperer (don’t judge me!)
4. Man Vs. Wild
Four places I’ve been on vacation:
1. NYC, NY
2. Tuscany, Italy
3. Buenos Aires, Argentina
4. San Fransisco, CA
Four favorite foods:
1. grilled salmon (add some capers to make me weak in the knees)
3. my mom’s hamburgers and salad
4. Potatoes. With a capital P. Any kind, any time, any where.
Four websites I visit:
1. Design*Sponge (this is my aesthetic)
2. Apartment Therapy: Nursery (this is my baby/child aesthetic)
4. Creed Thoughts